To uninstall CA Security Suite 2010 is tough for some ordinary PC users for it is always embedded so well with multiple system files. But after reading the following article, you can use the most comprehensive instruction to uninstall CA Security Suite 2010 completely with either normal uninstall and forcible uninstall.
Normal Uninstall - Uninstall CA Security Suite 2010 with Windows Uninstall Utility.
As we all know, no matter what program, we can easily locate and remove them from Add/Remove Programs. As to uninstall CA Security Suite 2010, first please go to the below steps:
1. Go to "Start" and then click on "Control Panel".
2. Double click "Add/Remove Programs".
3. Locate CA Security Suite 2010 and then click "Remove" to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish.
Normally, by following the above steps, you can uninstall CA Security Suite 2010. But most of the time, it cannot be removed completely. For some relating registry entries will be left in Windows registry or program files in C drive. If you are professional on computers, you can manually remove them by yourself. If not, please do not take this action！A mis-deleted or corrupted registry entry will result in more serious problems like failure to log onto the system, random blue screen errors or system crashes. But does this mean that you cannot uninstall CA Security Suite 2010? Of course not! You can easily get the program uninstalled with the simple steps below.
Forcible Uninstall - Uninstall CA Security Suite 2010with a professional uninstaller.
1. Click here to download CA Security Suite 2010 Uninstaller from the Internet.
2. Launch it after the installation.
3. Highlight "CA Security Suite 2010 " in the "Display Name" list and click "Force Uninstall" to proceed.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.