Most of the time, you may need to uninstall Netzero if your subscription has expired or your current installation has gone corrupt. Due to a large number of products installed with MacAfee, sometimes it is difficult to ensure a complete uninstall just by using the normal uninstallation process. In this article, you will learn about the methods that you can use to ensure that all Netzero components are removed from the system when you uninstall them.
Method one: How to manually uninstall Netzero?
1. Close the Netzero program running before removing the application. Any running application will not be uninstalled, because active processes cannot be deleted.
2. Browse the 'Start' menu. Find and select the 'Control Panel' icon.
3. Click on 'Add or Remove Programs' icon. This will open the list of programs currently installed on the computer. Scroll down the menu to look for the Netzero application on the list.
4. Clicking on the list item will open the selected program's 'add/remove' options. Click the 'remove' button on the Netzero product to uninstall. The process will start and as it performs, it will also show the progress of the uninstallation.
5. when the uninstall process is done, it will prompt the user to restart the computer. This is done so that the system registry may be deleted of the program entry.
Netzero should now be uninstalled from your system after the reboot. If in case the system uninstaller was not able to remove it, proceed the steps below to automatically uninstall Netzero from your computer.
Method Two: How to automatically uninstall Netzero?
You must use the automatic removal process only if you are unable to uninstall Netzero products using the normal uninstallation method. This process helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all associated entries.
1. To perform automatic Netzero removal you can download the most powerful uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close all Netzero programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of Netzero and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
By following the above several steps, all Netzero components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Do you want to uninstall Netzero but have on idea? If this is the case for you , you should have a try with this perfect uninstaller. It will help you uninstall what you want within clicks and minutes.